Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Camp


At camp, for dessert, we had creamy ice cream with runny chocolate sauce and chocolate brownies. We also had creamy donuts with soggy and chocolatey sprinkles.
For dinner we had crispy, juicy nachos with crunchy chips and cold sour cream. The next day we had Roast Chicken with creamy mashed potato and hot roast potato. We also had runny gravy and crispy corn.
My first activity was climbing walls. It was so hard that I fell off once. My second activity was Go-Karts. Now that was so fun, I got stuck up a hill once but apart from that it was real fun. Our third activity was archery and air rifles and after that we done orienteering. On rifles I was trying so hard and at the end I shot the target down! Archery was really fun I shot the target but not the red. For Orienteering my group found all them apart from 3.
At bed time it was so fun but the only thing that annoyed me was I couldn't sleep because the next room was banging on the walls.
Camp was so fun I can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

  1. Great story. Sounds like you had a great time at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rm19 yor cmp sounds gr8 but i recon that rm17 and 20's was way beta than yors






    p.s sum 1 in rm20

    ReplyDelete